Sunday, June 29, 2014

[ / CRYSIS 2 / GAME MODS / SCIFI TACTICAL COMBAT ]





 CRYSIS 2 GAME MODIFICATION · SCIFI TACTICAL COMBAT 




 CHARACTER CREATION PROCESS 


Sniper class character. The final version will have more accessories.





















 VEHICLE ASSET ENGINE INTEGRATION 


Here are a collection of unfinished organic and hard surface models I made and imported into the Crysis 2 Sandbox Editor Version of CryEngine 3 which I downloaded from their website a couple of months ago. Putting this on hold for now, just wanted to share the pics. These models are very very rough 3d concepts and do NOT represent the full power and capabilities of the CryEngine. But in time I hope to refine the individual assets to bring it to current industry quality standards. I'll start off with this one, its a prototype off-road vehicle. with a mounted projector.


   

I'm going to add some mechs later.



















 WEAPON CREATION PROCESS 


Picking up where I left off on my hipoly smg model. I know making one is redundant considering the already high amount of models like it out there but it's still a good hard surface modeling practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment